Friday, September 5, 2008

Keeping Busy

So as Bryson gets older I am getting the hang of having two kids more and more. I found myself not being busy all day and getting board. I get board fast with things, but that is another story in and of itself. Last time the answer to my boredom was another baby. But this time that IS NOT the answer.
As many of you know Don switched jobs and is now working for Canyon Rim Physical Therapy. That was a change much needed, but it does pay slightly less and he works less hours.
So skipping ahead, I decided to take up watching kids again. I will only watch McKinley for about 8-10 hours a week. But then another bigger thing I have taken up is helping my brother out around his house. I do that about 16 hours a week. So my life is super busy again. Don't forget I am on Resident Council as well which has a BIG event coming up this month with the Activity's R.C. member out with a baby most likely. Also this is the busy month for finances. So my 3 part-time jobs are really keeping me busy. I just wanted to jot down what I was up to, in case you wonder why I look sooo tired and worn out all the time. As if being a mother isn't enough to do that.

No comments: