Saturday, December 27, 2008

Before Chirstmas Fun!


Sorry it has been a while. With Christmas planning and Don gone so much I haven't made the time to post.
I was so excited that both the boys were willing to visit Santa this year. Jaron REALLY wanted the Thomas the train track and a helicopter. We said that was too expensive for Mommy and Daddy to buy so Santa would have to bring that one. So he was extremely willing to sit on Santa's lap to tell him he wanted the track with the helicopter. Bryson really loves strangers right now, so he was happy to sit for a second. The problem came with the batteries to our camera that ran out, thus the not too awesome photo.
This year Don's family had a Christmas party the Sat. before Christmas. We plan to have a party before Christmas when all the children can make it for those in the family that want to be at their own homes for Christmas. His family had lots of laughs and fun together. We had a bowling tournament, played dodge ball at the church, made gingerbread cookies, opened some gifts, then all the kids feel asleep to a movie while the adults played games. I was a little under the weather, but Don and everyone else was happy to take care of the kids. It was great to all be together!
Divinity is another one of Don's families Christmas traditions. His mom makes it every year, so I have taken this up. The boys love it! But then again it is all sugar. I really like caramels, so that is my Christmas candy. Even better for you too, sugar & fat : )

1 comment:

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

how fun. i love family traditions and spending time w/the fam on holidays. well not ALL day, but a little bit is good :)
i hope you are feeling better.