So really what is with putting the bowls on their head? We do this all day long, there are usually pretending to be firefighters. Bryson actually started it, but Jaron likes the idea too. Pardon the naked/pantless children.
your kiddos are so cute! thanks for the christmas card, that is really nice. One day maybe I will get on the ball and send out a card. hmm, maybe that should be my goal this week.
your kiddos are so cute! thanks for the christmas card, that is really nice. One day maybe I will get on the ball and send out a card. hmm, maybe that should be my goal this week.
5 comments:
your kiddos are so cute! thanks for the christmas card, that is really nice. One day maybe I will get on the ball and send out a card. hmm, maybe that should be my goal this week.
your kiddos are so cute! thanks for the christmas card, that is really nice. One day maybe I will get on the ball and send out a card. hmm, maybe that should be my goal this week.
oh come on, naked pantless children are the best!!
so funny! i love your boys. you know what else i love? your christmas card! i think it turned out AMAZING! you look fab!
They will get lots of laughs out of those pantless pictures some day! Glad to see you are all doing well. Your Christmas pictures were so cute!
Post a Comment