I've tried to find it too. A lot of places do it- just not with blogger blogs. I am still looking though- because I want to print it every year as a family history/scrapbook.
Blurb.com is where my friend got hers printed. I think she got 70 pages for $47 and it is hard back. If you would like more info let me know and I will talk to her about it.
That is such a good idea! I always find myself looking at my blog whenever I have a question of when Wells did something or what we were doing at a certain time. It has seriously replaced my journal so it would be really cool to get it printed. Let me know if you find a really good place that prints them.
4 comments:
I've tried to find it too. A lot of places do it- just not with blogger blogs. I am still looking though- because I want to print it every year as a family history/scrapbook.
Blurb.com is where my friend got hers printed. I think she got 70 pages for $47 and it is hard back. If you would like more info let me know and I will talk to her about it.
That is such a good idea! I always find myself looking at my blog whenever I have a question of when Wells did something or what we were doing at a certain time. It has seriously replaced my journal so it would be really cool to get it printed. Let me know if you find a really good place that prints them.
Hey Pammy, my friends prints hers out so I will find out and email it to you
Post a Comment