He is saying new words every day!! It is so amazing how once they hit a certain age they just start developing by leaps and bounds. My favorite of the words he has started to say is "sorry." It is so cute. He tells Jaron sorry if he is mean and then gives him a hug. Also if he is getting in trouble he tries he charm out by coming close, smiling, and saying "hi." I try hard not to laugh, but sometimes I just break. He has just recently started trying to repeat everything Jaron says. When Jaron is talking to me he often is standing right next to him trying to say the exact same thing. He still is a big eater, but not liking meat a whole lot. He is in the 83% for his height, and only average for his weight. And he still is my cuddle bug. He loves to be held that is when he doesn't want to run around and play. Since he has discovered that he can run, jump, dance . . . he is a lot more active and doesn't sit still as much, but when he wants to be still he loves to be cuddled.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Bryson's 18 months!
He is saying new words every day!! It is so amazing how once they hit a certain age they just start developing by leaps and bounds. My favorite of the words he has started to say is "sorry." It is so cute. He tells Jaron sorry if he is mean and then gives him a hug. Also if he is getting in trouble he tries he charm out by coming close, smiling, and saying "hi." I try hard not to laugh, but sometimes I just break. He has just recently started trying to repeat everything Jaron says. When Jaron is talking to me he often is standing right next to him trying to say the exact same thing. He still is a big eater, but not liking meat a whole lot. He is in the 83% for his height, and only average for his weight. And he still is my cuddle bug. He loves to be held that is when he doesn't want to run around and play. Since he has discovered that he can run, jump, dance . . . he is a lot more active and doesn't sit still as much, but when he wants to be still he loves to be cuddled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pam, he is such a little cutie! I dont think I have ever seen such handsome little boy. I love that he likes to cuddle with you, and what a funny story about him copying Jaron! I really like the pictures you took of him, they turned out really good.
Cute little guy and cute pictures! Congrats on #3! You're post made me laugh. Why does being pregnant have to be SO HARD!?! I hope you get feeling better soon.
Post a Comment