Friday, November 20, 2009

Sports with Dad





Don is such a wonderful father. On the weekends he always does something fun with the boys. We went and hit a few balls this last week. The boys loved it and talk about going golfing with Dad.

Our stake does softball, but before and after the games Don plays baseball with the boys. The boys really love this time with Dad and the weeks are hard without him around. But we get by and have our fun three day weekends together.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Cute pictures! I love your new car!! Red is super cute. I bet that is so nice to be able to fit everyone in at the same time. I cant believe that Eldon is already 2 months old, time goes by so fast. Your pre-school looks like a lot of fun, and I loved your Halloween Costumes.