
So the reason I started blogging today in the first place was to show the picture of Eldon. He was three months old on the 19th.
He has started to be a little more fussy in the day because he is awake more and needs more attention I think. Don says i have spoiled him by holding him too much. Whatever it is he is a little more fussy these days. But he sure is cute and laughs sometimes too. He still does good at nights sleeping from 9pm-4am, then going back to sleep until he gets up between 7am-9am. Sometimes we get a 1am feeding too. I really enjoy just holding him he is so cute and with only my arms around to hold him most of the time he has become momma's little boy, and I love it!
2 comments:
Thank you for all the pics and notes about your activities - it makes missing all of it a little easier. Give all those little men lots of hugs and kisses from me.
You can't spoil a baby!! That is the best advice I ever got. Hold them as much as you can because they grow up way way too fast, and they are not cute precious babies ever again. Hold until you can't hold any more :)
Post a Comment