Monday, December 21, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow


We got a fun surprise around the first of the month, it snowed!! I told Jaron when we moved here that it doesn't snow in Texas. So when he saw the snow he was so excited and said, "Look Mom, it does snow in Texas!" It doesn't stick to the ground, nor were they large flakes; you can't even really see them behind the boys. But hey, it snowed and it was beautiful.

2 comments:

Kent and Nan said...

I love the picture of the boys and the snow but it's also a great picture of your neighborhood. Not being right on top of neighbors is a wonderful "plus" to your new home.

Tiffany said...

So jealous! I keep hoping with all this rain we'll get a little bit of snow, but everytime it rains it warms up...so...no snow so far.