




Last Friday it snowed about 4-6" It was not only beautiful and fun for a day, but it was melted the next morning. That is my kind of snow. Schools were closed and Don did not have to go into work until the afternoon because of the snow.
I guess we brought the odd weather of Utah with us to Texas. There have been some very strange going ons since we arrived here. Tornadoes now Snow? Snow 3 times might I add.
3 comments:
Glad your computer is letting you blog now. It's fun to see what you guys are up to. Your boys are so cute!
Wow- your boys are getting so big! That's just crazy! How are you guys doing? Is Texas everything you thought it would be? Don't cha miss Utah just a little? We miss you guys! Eldon is a doll! Love the rolls! Jumper was just over 19 lbs at 4 months too! Love chubby babies! Take care!
I thought it never snowed in Texas! WOW! Looks like you guys are having fun with your cute chubby guy, the zoo, and all. Hope you are doing really well!
Post a Comment