

He is always pulling his hair and ears. I thought maybe he had and ear infection so I asked at his 6 month check-up, but nope, he was fine.
I loved this picture they are all pulling unique faces. I think Eldon likes the feel of his teeth on his tongue. He rubs his teeth with his newly found tongue often. Also sticking his tongue out and blowing spit bubbles is anther one of his favorite pasts times. Brothers don't understand why Eldon can stick out his tongue and spit and they can't.Over the last month Eldon has really started doing a lot of new things. He officially rolls all over, and with the intent to roll. He is developing a good pincher grasp, getting that food in is very important. And new to the list . . . he started crawling, finally. Here is a video to prove it. He is such a good eater, eating anything you will give him. No one is allowed to eat in front of him without sharing. He will eat and eat until he throws up actually. Just because he cries to eat doesn't always mean he needs to, kind of odd I think.
He really is not my little baby anymore which makes me sad, but I am excited to have him doing new things and developing a personality.
1 comment:
How dang cute!!!! Are you still coming Utah? When? I can't wait to see those sweeties! And you!! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment