Saturday, September 25, 2010

Eldon 1 year old






Yes it is true Eldon is one year old. He has been officially walking for a few weeks and been taking steps since around 11 months. He is almost 25 lbs. and 31" tall.

He loves his food. I don't know what would happen if I let him eat until he said he was done. I usually cut him off, he eats as much as I do at certain meals. He will eat anything, really anything. Weaning is going really good with him so that is good.

He tries so hard to play just like his brothers do. He makes car & animal sounds as much as he can, and tries hard to make his little people talk to each other. This usually comes out as a scream more than words but he is trying. He likes to read just as the other boys. Baths are not his favorite though. He is so easy going he does anything, but I can tell he would rather not take baths.

He is an early riser. Lately I am lucky if he makes it until 6am. But he talks to himself for a few minutes while I try to force myself out of bed.

I short we are happy to have the little guy he is such a blessing.

1 comment: