Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pappy's Pumpkin Patch



This little boy was determined to pick up this pumpkin.

Eldon was very concerned about what we were making him sit on.
Hay maze
Feeding the fish




They have old water pumps that you can race your ducks on.

Fall is my most favorite time of year!!! The leaves, the smell, the cool weather. What more could you ask for?
The Bell's in our ward do this pumpkin patch every year. When Don got of early one day I jumped at the chance to go. LOVE IT.

5 comments:

Kent and Nan said...

Thank Heaven for the Bells! They are the "local" grandparents for my TX grandchildren. They certainly do it up right. The pumpkin patch, duck races, and hay maze look like they were fun. I'm jealous I couldn't be there. But I'm lucky the boys have people like the Bell's to help make holidays so special.

Shannon said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! And so handsome!

Anonymous said...

Looks so fun!!! Thank-you for sharing the pictures : - )

Tiffany said...

Looks like so much fun!! I wish I could find a pumpkin patch in Atlanta, they are all pretty far away so I'm trying to decide if it's worth the drive.

Hayden said...

What adorable boys!! They are getting too big!!! It's crazy. Looks like you had a great time. Fall is definitely the best time!!!! Can't wait for snow too! Bet you won't miss it too much!