

I say it every year and I will say it again. I LOVE FALL! It just love when the air turns cool, the crunch of the leaves, and the fact the holiday's are approaching. I was driving one day down the tree en-covered roads we have here. The leaves were falling and the wind was blowing, they leaves were flying all through the air. It just made me so happy. Even more awesome, in Texas fall weather lasts a long time. In Dec. it is still fall weather. I do like snow and miss it a little, but I have the leaves to make me happy.
For Thanksgiving this year we had special visitors. Grandma and Grandpa Gray came. I made my first Thanksgiving dinner, turkey and all. It went really well. I made the ribbon Jell-O I grew up on and all the things that are a must for me. I made a pumpkin pie from scratch that was sooo good. It is a lot of work for one meal, but I had fun doing it.



1 comment:
My turkey turned out for the first time this year :) I Love thanksgiving. I dido everything you said about fall. I LOVE IT! I totally miss the snow and can't believe we actually got a white christmas this year in Atlanta. I think if we ever moved back to Utah though, I would miss the falls here. Long and beautiful
Post a Comment