Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas 2010 & New Years






Christmas was great. I really am trying to focus on the reason of the season and not give the boys too much. I think we did okay this year as both the boys came out of the season knowing why it was celebrated. Thanks for all the great gifts the boys really loved them all. I have to mention Don had a good Christmas he finally got his Levi quilt and his jersey (along with several other asked for items). I also made a T-shirt quilt for him that still needs to be quilted and bound, but I had the top and bottom done for him. He really felt loved this season.

New Years was kind of fun. We were not able to find any close friends that were not already busy, so we let the boys stay up until 9:30pm then did the countdown, blew horns, and gave each other hugs. Then they happily went to bed. It was really kind of cute. Don had told them that on New Years you eat treats, dance, sing, play games, and watch football. Jaron, the smart thing he is, remember all of those things and was insistent on us doing them all on New Years Day and we did.

We had a great December and are excited for another great year.

No comments: