Sunday, July 10, 2011

May & June 2011


Before I post about our new addition I wanted to get in what we have been up to the few months before. Besides the broken arm we have been going to play groups. We have been to the fire department, the aviation museum and other fun things.

I have also been letting the boys choose one fun thing a week they want to do together. We have been swimming a lot. It is soo hot. We also visit the zoo and get out our own little pool.

When we have to stay inside we like to dance to get out the energy!

The great ladies in our ward threw me a baby shower! Got lots of useful things as well as had a great time.

I wanted to make a scripture case for my nieces baptism. It was my first try at a bag and for someone that really doesn't sew I did okay I think.

And let us not forget the tree that fell through the fence and crushed some of the garden.

1 comment:

The Murdocks said...

OH my gosh I didn't know about your fence! how horrible! Did you already get it all cleaned up?