I let out this big sigh and Bryson said "You tired mommy?" I replied, "No Bryson, this lesson is just going to be really hard for mommy to teach." Bryson said, "Well I guess Daddy better just do it then."
Eldon said his first prayer today:
"Heavenly Father, Thank Food, Bless Daddy, Christ Amen"
We have been trying to get him to pray for a long while. When we try to help him he gets mad, but can't find the words to do it on his own. In nursery they made a little paper helper that has a flap for each of the 4 parts. So we lift the #1 and it has written, dear Heavenly Father, with a picture to help them. #2 has a picture of food with the words also . . . and so on. We have been practicing with this. We don't actually have to say the words and have him repeat he just can look at the pictures and do it himself. So problem solved.
No comments:
Post a Comment