Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Eldon's first prayer! (on his own)

We have been having the battle for a long time now. 
Mom/Dad: "Eldon do you want to pray?"
Eldon: "I can't." along with crying.
We have tried helping him or having him pray with us, no success.  But tonight . . .
Mom: "Eldon, your turn?" Referring to praying.
Eldon: "Yes." with a giggle.
I proceed to try and help him pray.  To which he frustratingly says: "No mom, I do it. Heavenly Father, thank day.  Thank thee food.  Bless us go park.  Bless go Paul and Troy's.  Jesus, Amen." 
We still have a few glitches to work out, but hey everyone has to start somewhere.  I was just ecstatic he even wanted to do it.

I need to report Bryson when saying disgusting always says "bisgusting".  He knows he is wrong, but still likes to say it that way anyway.

Also a conversation between Jaron and Bryson.
Jaron: "Bryson where did you come from?"
Bryson: "Heaven, then mom's belly."
Jaron: " I mean besides that.  Why are you so silly? Did you drink tea?" 
We have discussions a lot about why we choose not to drink alcohol and tea.  I guess he mixes tea up with alcohol.  Anyway, funny none the less.

No comments: