Friday, June 8, 2012

Landon 11 Months


I couldn't for the life of me get a good photo of him.  That would require him to hold still, which he doesn't do.  He is on the move unless he is asleep or eating.
Landon is very particular about what he wants.  If he doesn't get it he get very mad and kind of  makes this crying scream sound.
He has one more tooth on the bottom that has cut through and is working on several others I think.
He pulls himself up to everything and has even let go and stood for a second.  He is very unsure about the walking thing though and just tries to sit back down when we hold his hand and try to walk with him.
He still has all is same tricks from last month, claping, saying "dada" and "ba", still not "mama".
When he is doing eating he throws his tray.
He found his pee-pee this month and things that poking it is really funny.
He has his different smiles.  The real smile.  Then there is the smile he gives when he thinks he is so cute.  And last we have the smile that is mischievous like when he finds you or gets what he wants.  Kind of funny I think.
Well next month he will be one!

3 comments:

Cathy Gray said...

So CUTE!!! Thanks for the monthly updates... can't wait to see him (and you) in four short weeks!

Katie said...

We sure miss those cute smiles! I wish we were closer so we could do fun summer stuff together. Loves!

Kent and Nan said...

Jaron's and Landon's eyes look almost identical. I can certainly see the family resemblance there.