Kayla is growing up way too fast. She was 4 months on August 15th. Her 4th month Kayla:
~Took a bottle and spent the night at Gram's on Aug. 13th
~Started trying to grab things with her hands
~Started to sit up with support
~Smiles and Laughs often
~Weight: 14lb. 9oz.
At her 4 month appointment the Dr. said to start her on solids.
Kayla had her neck adjusted again and this time I think it is fixed. Her doctor showed me how to stretch it out, but she hates it. It appears that after her adjustment that she has the right amount of mobility so I only do the stretches every few days. He also recommended that she not lay on the back of her head to promote normal shaping. So we have her sitting up most of the time when she is awake. Last he said when she sleeps to always lay her on her left side of her head since she seems to favor laying on the right side. With these modifications I have seen a great improvement in the shape of her head. I think it is safe to say that no helmet is going to be needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment