Sunday, February 15, 2015
Kayla is 10 months
Kayla Kristine is 10 months old. Once they start to crawl things just fly by after that. She is crawling all over the place. She pulls herself to standing and walks around holding onto the furniture. She is walking a little while holding on to her walker. She has taken to feeding Knick when she is eating. She is soo quick at crawling that she often finds her way to the dog food, yuck!! Poor Knick only gets his food down about the half the day since Kayla is determined to find it and eat it no matter where I put it. Kayla is still teething and is really upset about it. She has cut a top tooth now making a grand total of 5 teeth now. She is still a mommas girl. If I am in the room she would prefer to be with me and when she is tired she is upset if she can see me and I am not holding her. She is eating a lot since she has started moving and is digesting it all very well. Still not sleeping through the night at all. I just love my little girl though and really don't mind (most of the time) getting up with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was so fun seeing her last week, she is really getting to be a big girl. Thanks so much for sharing all the milestones!
Post a Comment