This little girl is just too much. She has such an attitude. Some of my most favorite things? One is her little shrug. She does this when she is kind of unsure about things around her. Kayla waves to everyone. She is the most friendly child I have had. When she sees another child her age she approaches them and touches their arm. Most 1-2 year olds aren't into this and give her a look of disgust. Which she doesn't even notice. When she doesn't get her way she fold her arms and gives a hump while walking away to sit somewhere. She also has started talking back, not good I realize, but it is really funny. She gets pout lips and says, "Wa, Wa, Wa!" She definitely wants her voice heard and she defiantly has her daddy wrapped around her small finger.
Kayla is in the normal range for weight and height on the growth charts.
Many comment how she has the same big brown eyes as I did.
I feel I need to mention her hair growth. She does not grow any hair in the front or on the sides. It is starting to grow long on the top and in the back.
She is saying around 20 words I understand.
She does a few signs to communicate, but tries first to use her voice.
She is trying to climb out of her crib. Big girl bed time is in the near future.
She is a good "helper".
She loves to play cars, guns, and ball.
But I am also happy to say she likes her baby doll, phone, and keys.
She is very much into shoes. She likes to wear her shoes all the time.
She loves music. Jaron plays the piano often and she dances and sings along.
She is getting into everything and driving me slightly crazy, but she is so cute I can't be cross for long. She is discovering who she is and very much able to hold her own when with her brothers. Just watch her jump with them on the trampoline. She is one tough cookie, with lots of sweet frosting on top.

No comments:
Post a Comment