This little boy is such a light in our lives. My heart is full of love as I look into his little eyes and he smiles back and he always smiles back. He is so happy. I am thankful for that gift, a happy baby. He falls asleep on his own 75% of the time. He still thinks he needs to see me several times a night most of the time. He is eating three meals a day of solid food. He can do the pincher -grasp well to feed himself, but I still use the hand mill to grind up most of his food. He can crawl, but prefers to army crawl or roll around to get where he wants. He has recently started clicking his tongue at you and loves when you click. He is wearing mostly size 12month clothes and fitting in to them nicely. He also had his first haircut this past month. He was very curious about the scissors so became sad when we held his head so we could actually cut his hair a little.





No comments:
Post a Comment