This month is filled with so many fun things. It's then end of another year of education for the kids and comes with a lot of programs and I love it.
This month also has been a big month of reflection on my part. I am entering a new season of my life. I will not be having any more kids. I know that has been said before, but this time I am serious. I have peace with it. It has been a big part of my life growing babies and then taking care of them. For the first few years it is a full time job. But as Patten gets older I feel that chapter of my life coming to a close. It has taken me about a year to figure out what exactly I should do with my spare time. But I think I am starting to figure it out. I started substitute teaching a little. Don is home Monday and so I can do that on that day. I also will be starting to take some online classes. We will see if that is something that I can handle with all the other things going on.
![]() |
| Kayla and Madsen (her "boyfriend") |
![]() |
| Joni Phillips Piano recital |
![]() |
| Bryson Batting, Eldon and Patten watching |
![]() |
| 4th Grade Wax Museum |
![]() |
| Cotton candy ice-cream burrito |
![]() |
| Me and baby Cole Baird |
![]() |
| Jaron and his 6th grade teacher Mrs. Kovary |







No comments:
Post a Comment