As all mothers do, I worried a lot about how Jaron would handle the new addition to the family. I heard so many horror stories . . . I don't need to expound on that. I tried my hardest to prepare him for what was coming. But nothing really can do that. He was only 19 1/2 months how much could I really explain.
My fears were put to rest when Bryson was born. Jaron LOVED him. He was so excited to show us his noes, ears, eyes, mouth, and anything else he could identify. He was even really soft with him too.
This love has only grown. When Bryson wakes up, Jaron is always first to run to him. Now that Bryson is starting to laugh, move around, and be a little more of a playmate Jaron is in heaven. He is always making him laugh. Sure there are the moments when he is frustrated Bryson can't play more, or needs some attention of his own. But the fear I once had is gone, they are best buddies (for now).
Just a few pictures of the boys together.
They both are finding bath time a lot more fun, now they can play together.
We visited Red Butte Gardens on Arbor Day. It is kind of funny that Jaron really is too small to be holding his "little brother."
No comments:
Post a Comment