Don.Pam.Jaron.Bryson.Eldon.Landon.Kayla.Patten
Those are the cutest pictures! I took Davis into Target a few weeks ago and got a picture of him in a little tub with bubbles just like yours! Aren't those fun! I love what your boys are wearing, they look darling!
I cannot believe how big the boys are getting. They are adorable!! The pictures look great.
Those are so cute. They are going to be the best of friends growing up, you can just tell. Good Job!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures! I took Davis into Target a few weeks ago and got a picture of him in a little tub with bubbles just like yours! Aren't those fun! I love what your boys are wearing, they look darling!
I cannot believe how big the boys are getting. They are adorable!! The pictures look great.
Those are so cute. They are going to be the best of friends growing up, you can just tell. Good Job!
Post a Comment