Monday, June 2, 2008

White Shirt & Tie

Don's brother Jared is getting married this month. We went on a search for white shirts, and ties that match the wedding colors. It is not that we don't have money, I just wasn't about to pay $25 for a white shirt, I am cheep I guess. So we just bought the same size shirt for Bryson as we did for Jaron. Let me know what you think. We think they are so dang cute!!!
Also mom's out there let me know where we can find black dress pants. We have had no luck with those so far.

3 comments:

The Barlow Family said...

Hey Pam: I've always gotten Trevor's dress pants at Dillards (really not that expensive) or the Gap. If you can't find it in the store, go online - you can usually find them any time of year.

Very cute...good luck!

K.

Anonymous said...

They are so CUTE! Can't wait to see them later this month.
Love Ya!
Grandma G

Tiffany said...

Way cute, I love the ties!