It was a really great thing to see him accomplish this. Here is all of us that were there to see him finish.
As I thought about Grandpa I had some things I wanted to share about him. Grandpa is a man of very few words, but as I was thinking about him I realized that words aren't always needed to convey a very powerful message and influence lives. Grandpa is a VERY hard worker, he is a testament to me that you don't give up. Just reading that he has ran 21 marathons should give that away. But then there is still more to learn from him. He is very wise with his money, determined, and loves his family. This last one I really feel from him as traditions and things we do as a family bring joy to him. Yet again he does not say this, but you can feel it from him. I look at Grandpa and think ya, actions do speak louder than words. Even little Jaron is learning from his example.
No comments:
Post a Comment