As Many of you might know, I am not a big fan of Halloween. I don't like to be scared and Halloween equals people dressed scary, scary decorations, haunted houses, and scary movies. But . . . the boys are so dang cute! I love this part. Dressing them up all cute. As Jaron say he was "Buzz Lightyer and Bryson is Boody"
Even though we were not with Don's family this year, we still did the Halloween soup and ghost cake. It was fun and Bryson loved the chocolate cake. Jaron however, being like me doesn't like to be scared and there were too many scary things about, so he declined the offer to trick-or-treat. This was a bit of a disappointment to both mom and dad, but we will manage.
3 comments:
What cute costumes!! I can tell McKinley already misses the boys. We will have to come over one day and play. Your boys are just too adorable. Good luck on the potty training. Not looking forward to that one!! :)
I love those costumes! They look so cute. What a fun idea. Give Jaron a couple years, then he will be wanting to stay out later than either of you want him to! Cute kidos!
Thanks for the updates! It looks like you are having a great fall! That is so sad about Jaron and his potty training, the poor little guy. Is he going in the potty yet?
I love the costumes you choose, too cute! I hope all is well!
Post a Comment