Don started a new job last Monday. He works at 6p.m. on Mon. & Thur. and then at 4p.m. on Tues., Wed., Fri.: he works until the work is done which is between midnight-1a.m. most the time. He is still going to school full time, and getting good grades might I add.
We are so lucky to have a dad/husband that will do so much to make his family happy. Also a new development, May is it for us. We will not be going to PT school, there are several reason to that one.
It has been a really hard adjustment for me and the boys. We were really spoiled with Don home so much over the last month since leaving he other job. Besides starting a new job he is working twice as many hours as before. Don is my best friend and not having him there after the boys go down to just talk to has been really hard. When he is home I find that we have to cover just the basics and don't have much time for what I call a REAL TALK. I am convinced that it will be good for me though, I just am still trying to figure out how it is good for me.
But the reason for the post was that since Don is gone in the evenings now, the boys have lots of time with just mommy. I was playing with them the other night and realized while tickling them that I was listening to the greatest sound in the world and my heart just over flowed. Here is a video of the greatest sound in the world:
6 comments:
So CUTE! Good for you for doing what you feel is right. Though, I think you've always been good at that.
Good for you! I loved reading this post - it made me feel better about my 'staying home' decision too.
your kids are seriously adorable. we are all going to have to play again soon!
It is really hard having your husband gone at night. Eric and I have been working opposite schedules since we got married and it is very hard for me. I hope you are able to make it work! :)
I need your email - I have a picture of Don from the football game :)
You are always so good to see the positive in things. Your boys are darling! It is so hard to be a mom at home alone with kids so much, but it will pay off and be over before you know it! You are a good mom Pam, and a good example to all of us!
Thanks for the invite to your blog! Your family is so cute and I love being able to see your pictures. What a sweet experience at the temple, I love that we are able to receive personal revelation about what we need to do for our families. I hope your kids get feeling better!
Post a Comment