Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas





Christmas finally came. I get so excited it is ridiculous. I woke up at 5:30am and had to wait for the rest of my family to get up at 8am. Yeah, really sad I know. The kids are the ones that should be waiting for mom and dad to wake up. I get excited for the one day a year I get spoiled. Don really over does it every year and it is something to look forward to. His gifts are always from the heart and it is great. I also really like to give what I have purchased for everyone. All those days thinking about what to get a certain person that they will just love are finally over and I get to watch to see if they do like it. This year was wonderful. Santa brought just the right thing for they boys, Don didn't dissapoint, and most of the gifts given were recieved as I had imagined. My parents jointed us for opeing of gifts and breakfast. Then we headed out to Don's parents to open gifts there. The day was long and the final gifts were opened when Aunt Cathy arrived at 6ish. We ventured home in the storm and made it back about 2am.

4 comments:

Kent and Nan said...

In 16 years the Ute's won't know what hit them when Jaron joins the team. Glad to see he's getting prepared now. G-Ma Barlow

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

2 am! that is crazy. what did don get you? i am so curious now that you said so many positive things. what a great guy!
ps: i had to wake sophia up too! why is this all backward? ha ha ha

Jenny said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! That train set looks awesome! Thank you for the Christmas Card, it turned out so cute!

Amy Simms said...

Glad you had such a great Christmas. Our boys woke up at 5 am. We should have sent them to your house. (: Let me know what you find out about that blog/book thing. I havne't ever heard of that before, but it sounds awesome!