Monday, March 16, 2009

Too Cute

Bryson is almost 18 months and really starting to come into his own. He is talking more and more and that little personality is really shinning through. He doesn't speak really well, but mom knows what he wants. Just a list of common words: ow-ie, mom, dad, basketball, cup, sock, bannana (nana), What is it?, I did it, Moo (all animals say this, except a bear does say rarr), bye, love you, juice, ok, bath. . . He also has really taken to giving kisses. He puckers up (try to get it on camera it is so cute, but he always says cheese before I can get a picture).
Jaron is really cute these days saying the funniest things. At uncle Jared's b-day party I noticed he was chewing gum. I asked him where he got it, to which he replied, "Off your plate." Gross, but really funny, luckily it was my gum that I had been chewing before dinner. He is so considerate, asking me if I am okay when I sigh or put my head down. He always asks dad how school when when he comes home, really cute.
He is excited to start soccer this Saturday. And the other picture was just so cute!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

yup, pretty sure your boys are the cutest I've ever seen.

Kent and Nan said...

Since I'm originally from Maryland - which is really close to New York - I'll root for the Yankees along with Don and Jaron. WOW! What a great picture of SLC's best Yankee fan. Love, G-Ma Barlow