A lot of confusion, or so it seems has crept its way into our lives. After Don graduated we thought our well thought out plan (and prayer, fasting, all that that good stuff) was going to work great. He would work for USPS as a carrier. Texas seemed to have all the jobs, so we were going to move there. We knew they were a little down with the economy and we were fine to wait out the storm with transitional jobs in the post office. But now I am not feeling so confident in that plan. Still willing to try it, so we haven't stopped with that plan. I just think a plan B would be a really good thing to have. So right now we are kind of up in the air. We will be moving out of the village on the 16th of this month and going to live with my parents to put away a little money and see what comes of things. In the meantime . . .
. . . we still feel like we belong in Texas and are looking into option there.
. . .we went to the zoo one last time before our passes expired. We bought they boys a souvenir to remember the good times we have had at the zoo the past few years. Jaron chose a sticker book encyclopedia and Bryson a stuffed animal lion.
. . .we went to visit Grandma Grape.
. . .we are packing. Which I started way too early so now we just have boxes in the living room. Oh well, better to be early than stressing at the last minute right?
. . .we are trying to keep it together. My stress level is really high and I don't do high stress levels all that well. For the first time in history Don is also stressed and that is not good either. BAD combination both of us stressed.
But regardless we are still staying strong and trying to work through things. I find myself thanking heaven every day for little boys that know how to laugh no matter what. I take them outside almost everyday and just take time to appreciate life. I think that helps.
3 comments:
Good Luck! We sure will miss you in the village. Let me know if I can help watch your kids while you pack etc. Sorry your so stressed, everything will work out in the end. I get to stress next year :)
I am sure everything will work out for you guys, and I think its a good move to save a little money and just see what happens. We will be thinking of you! If Donn wants to try out something in the credit union business we may have an opening, or Eric may know of something at UPS.
I always pack early then have to unpack to find things I didn't think I'd need. At least at the last minute I only have to pack a few things in the kitchen and bathroom. Good luck with everything. I hope all goes well for you.
Post a Comment