So my silly boy is 2! What I love about him:
~He is so creative. He does pretend play already. He has voices that he does for each characters.
~He is funny. He is our little comedian. He is always trying to make us laugh by doing funny walks, wobbling his head, or looking at us funny.
~He loves to sing. Any song really, but the first two he requests are "Popcorn" & "I Love to See the Temple."
~He is a cuddler. You just have to love him, he is a teddy bear with puppy dog eyes that melt your heart.
~He acts like his father. Sometimes good and sometimes bad, but still I love it.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys are surviving, it gives me hope come December. Happy Birthday Bryson! The newborn pics of Eldon are really cute.
I am so behind on all my comments!! Congratulations Eldon is adorable, I seriously cant believe you were able to have him natural, that is awesome!! You are wonder woman! I love all the pictures, you really have the cutest kids...I hope when Eric and I finally have kids they are as beautiful as yours are. Im glad the boys have been adapting well and have been helpful to you. I can imagine it would be a challage hacving 3 kids now.
The cake you made for Bryson looks awesome, you did a great job! I love that they are in matching shirts too. How fun! I also love the photos of the 3 boys.
.
PS Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Post a Comment