Saturday, October 3, 2009
Our Week
My first week as a mother of three alone went well I think. Don was here a lot and a ton of help but still. The boys love to take pictures so here are just a few of this weeks product.
Jaron's
Bryson's (It looks like my legs are huge!)
Jaron really is my "biggest helper." I call him that all the time, but really mean it. He cleaned his bathroom this week. It was so cute and he did a good job. He is so willing to help, most the time, and it makes a big difference.
Eldon is changing so fast. I get the questions, "Is he a good baby? How are the nights going?" He really is a good baby. I can't eat chocolate, sad for mom, but a small sacrifice for a happy healthy baby. He goes 3 hours between feedings most of the day& night, but then there is always a few times a day where he just eats for 3-4 hours straight it seems. I am trying to watch it here and make sure he really is hungry. He is so good that we didn't even know he could cry until the past few days when he has been a little more fussy. He would just grunt if he needed something. He still does that a little, but is crying more and more. We love him and he is such a gift to have in our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jaron: Thank you for helping your mom so much. You are such a good helper.
Bryson: Keep making that cute smile and helping everyone to be happy.
Love to all, Grandma Barlow
you look great! Three is definitely harder than two, but worth it.
Post a Comment