Sorry it is sideways, I can't get it to rotate : (
So this St. Pattie's I dressed all the boys in green and made them a green breakfast. Just like my mom used to do. I made the milk green and when that gallon was gone they still wanted their milk green.
2 comments:
With no children in the house, St. Patty's Day is very calm. There was no green milk, no green hot cereal, no green mashed potatoes. How boring! Glad to hear the "green" tradition continues.
I used to put a couple of drops of green food coloring in the bottom of their glasses - white went in and instantly became green. They loved it! I completely forgot this year - the younger girls are missing out on lots of fun things I did for the older kids, guess I better kick it into gear.
Post a Comment