Monday, March 8, 2010

Special Visit

The zoo was lots of fun. Bryson's new thing is pushing Eldon in the stroller.

Bryson helping make jerky, yum!

Grandpa holding Eldon for the first time!

The week of Jaron's birthday my parents came to visit. My dad helped me do a lot of things around the house that we have not been able to do yet. I finally got a new toilet for the boys bathroom. Why this was needed I will spare you the details, but I feel safe going in there now.
Second, new shelf in the laundry room for all my food!! I still have long term food storage in another location, but the 3 month supply is now readily avaliable.

We did a lot of other fun things while they were here including Chucky Cheese, the Zoo, and eating out at fun places. It was a much needed break and great to have the adult company.

Last item of business for their visit. They brought my little dog pepper. She is 15 years old and hard of hearing. But she is already house trained and very loving and gentle. A great start to pets I think.

No comments: