


Just for the record, I realize neither of them are graduating from anything. Don thinks that this is the most ridiculous thing ever. I just think it is cute and fun. The boys had such a good time at "school" if you even want to call it that. It was more just getting together and learning to love learning. We focused mostly on letters and their sound, adding in themes and numbers. But beyond that they learned turns, listening, and those sort of things. Jaron learned the pledge, which I will try to record and get on the blog.
Besides school I have been working on teaching the boys scripture stories, and the articles of faith. Here in Texas not many people know what our church teaches or believes. I want my boys to know what they believe and be able to tell others. We are perfecting Article of Faith #4 right now. Bryson also can recite them. We will see what I can do about getting those recorded too.
1 comment:
Before you know it will be high school and then collage - oh it all goes by way too fast.
Post a Comment