A lot of family and friends know what I am up to, but just in case you don't I will post it. First I have welcomed a 4th child into the family. His name is Jordan, he is 2 months old. His mom (Nicole) teaches and dad goes to school full time. Dad (Tae) also is playing collage football. He comes Mon. , Wed., Fri. noon-4ish. Then Tues & Thurs 9-4. Sometimes he is here more when things come up. He is really cute, but I am definitely not ready for a 4th of my own any time soon. While he is here all I am able to do it take care of kids. Nothing more gets done.
On Wed. and Fri. I do a preschool for my boys with a few friends from the ward coming too. This takes a lot of time, since I am such an over achiever and everything has to be perfect. The boys love it though and look forward to school days.
Then my calling. I am the Beehive counselor in YW. Again I am such a perfectionist. I have to do everything the handbook says and pray for the girls night and day, then act on impressions. I have 5 girls right now only one comes from a strong gospel home. Two others come all the time, then I have two that I am working on keeping active. They are such sweet things, I just really want to give them a solid base in YW and make it a positive thing. Next month we are making quilts. Ya, I made my first quilt this month so I could teach them.
Then besides my boys, school, and YW I have my number one, Don. Since I am so busy we really are setting aside days now just for each other. Making date nights a priority.
Like I said we have been so blessed because of our faithfulness to the gospel teaching. We have hard times, but even then we are lifted through the atonement. I am way to BLESSED to be STRESSED.
4 comments:
Wish I could be there every day to enjoy your boys and your life with you. You are definately one of the busiest people I know. Thank you for being a good wife, mother, baby-tender and YW leader. You're doing all the right things. I'm going to make "Too Blessed to be Stressed" my new motto. Because, for sure, I too am very blessed. Love you Pammy-K
I think you are such an amazing person. Great job with all you're doing! Thanks for posting updates!
oh my stars! i shouldn't complain anymore about my so-not-busy-life!
i just read your quote on the right and i had to smile! it makes days like today "liveable".
i love you!
it was so good seeing you a few months ago. let me know when you are coming again, i would love to see you again.
Sounds crazy, but if anyone can do it, you can do it, and it sounds like you are. Your boys are so lucky to have you.
Post a Comment