Friday, February 25, 2011

It's A Boy!



Baby boy Hughes #4 is due July 9-11. My calculated due date is the 11th. When I went in at 9 weeks the due date was the 10th. These tend to be the most accurate. This ultrasound we had on Feb. 21 said he is due July 9.
Everything they saw looked good. He had his back to us so they could not get around front to see his heart and kidneys. We will have to go back later, but I am sure he is fine. Of all the things we saw we saw that it was a boy, for sure. He also had one arm behind his head, in the Hughes boy fashion, it was really funny. All 4 of the boys in this house lay with their left arm behind their head, looks like we have a 5th now. He had thumbs up the whole time too.

As for a name. We really want to stay with the tradition of ending in 'on. We have been through tons of 'on names, this is the 4th. The boys are convinced his name is Landon so I THINK that is his name. It was one in our list that Don and I both like. As for now Landon Wenzel Hughes is his name.

1 comment:

Hayden said...

Crazy, crazy, crazy!!! You are going to have a whole basketball team!! Congrats!!! We are so excited for you!!! Hope all is well!