Friday, April 15, 2011

Nothing too new

I realize I have not posted for over a month or so. The thing is nothing is too new. Don't get me wrong we are busy, just nothing out of the norm.

Knick our dog was hit by a car. So that was really sad. It broke his hip and pelvic bone, but he is almost back to his usual self. The boys took such good care of Knick. Bryson slept by him at nap time to make sure he was okay.


Eldon turned 18 months. Which means NURSERY!! He goes in ever week no problem. There are three older nice ladies that work in the nursery and they say that he cries a lot and they just have to hold him. But he doesn't put up a fuss about going. He does have a break down of tears when I get him from nursery, that just breaks my heart. Eldon is such a big boy. Saying lots of new words, running all over, and climbing up and down the ladder to the bunk bed. Eldon is very helpful when he wants to be. Getting drinks for others, throwing away diapers, putting his clothes in the dirty clothes. However when he doesn't want to do something he doesn't. He hits a lot and just is and 18 month old. Discipline is always fun. He also is in a toddler bed now getting ready for baby to come. Which is going fine.

Bryson is now 3 and a half. Man what a grown up kid he is. He is very inquisitive and observant of the world. He knows a lot more than he leads on too. I catch him every now and then just singing songs I had no idea he knew, or he will tell me a scripture story when I thought he wasn't listening when I told it to him. Here are a few things he has said lately. I facebooked this but think it need a permanent space in history.
Jaron: "Bryson if you don't stop breaking my puzzle I am going to punish you." Bryson: "Man will be punished for their own sins and not for Adam's transgression." Totally funny, but he send it with such meaning. Then the very next day he was playing with all the zoo animals and picked up the dolphin, hugged it and said, "Dolphins are nice and so is Jesus and Heavenly Father. Heavenly Father loves everyone, and wants us to come to the spirit world with him." I mean too cute and what a great connection. He is so tender, most the time, and is very excited for baby Landon to come.
Jaron . . . is not a toddler any more and I am having a hard time accepting the fact. He LOVES to learn and show it off. He follows the rules and is very concerned about pleasing others. He likes making friends. Whenever we go to a playground he always is talking to everyone. It is kind of funny.

As for me and Don. We are at a good place marriage wise, which is always good. Don really does good dealing with "Pregnant Pam." He is liking work and having a hard time deciding what is next career wise, but that is fine. I had this thought the last month that helped me gain perspective on the situation. What did the Savior do for a living? He was a carpenter right? But how much of the scriptures are about that? Don't get me wrong it is important to provide for your family, but sometimes we put too much stress on making the money. Don makes it a priority to lead his family spiritually, reading scriptures, FHE, and those things. Which bless our family in other ways. Just some thoughts I have been having.
I am good, pregnant and everything, but good. Well time is up.

No comments: