Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Family Trip to Utah 2011












Okay, so we just spent 2 weeks in Utah with family and I took very few photos. It could be that we were kind of busy, that I was sick, or that I just am not into photo taking these days.

So Don decided that he wanted to drive straight through. The boys did great! On the trip there Knick was not a good traveler, but that is because he was not in his kenel. On the trip home he did great. Bryson had a few rough patches, but the rest of us did good. Don really drove the whole way. I tried to stay awake as much as I could so I could keep him up. On the way there I slept for about 4 hours and did drive for a few hours in the early morning. On the trip home I only slept about 2 hours or so hours. So needless to say I was really tired. Don handles being tired so much better than I do. I just don't function. So even after we got home, I was the one to go to bed while he stayed up with the boys until nap time. It has been a rough adjustment back to real life. The boys are really demanding and are fighting a lot. They were spoiled way too much when we were there. But we are starting to get back into our routine and things are going better now.

We did so much while we were there . . . I am not sure I even want to attempt to recap. Everything we did was really fun and wonderful. Family did their best to make it a good time while we spent time with them. It is always fun to create memories.

No comments: