Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Halloween 2011
This fall we were all a little sad at our house when the Bell's decided not to do their pumpkin patch. BUT . . . they let the ward have the trunk or treat at their farm. They got out the train and they kids had lots of fun!! Sadly we did not get a picture of our family, I worked really hard to not buy anything this year, but still have a great family costume theme. I think it turned out. Don was DK, I was Peach, Jaron was Luigi, Bryson was Mario, Eldon was Yoshi, and Landon was Toad.
Halloween was a very eventful day. I helped with Jaron's party, we did the ghost cake. Jaron got a TON of candy at school from his treat parade and the class party. I decided that we didn't need any more candy so we cleaned the church building that night instead of going trick-or-treating. They boys had fun playing ball in the gym with Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment