
As I got on today to write about 4 months I realized I hadn't even done 3 months!! Yikes, how time flies.
3 months
Landon's 3rd month of life obviously didn't have a lot of things going on. He is such a happy baby, sleeping well through the night and smiling a lot.At 3 months he really started doing lots of new things.
He could grab his rattle and then would just stare at it in amazement when he grabbed a hold of it.
He is laughing now. Daddy is the funniest out of everyone and can get some good belly laughs.
He has rolled over a few times, but not on purpose at all yet.
His hand is his new toy, he sucks/chews on it all day. He has been a little fussy and I am wondering if the teething process is starting to begin. I don't see any coming down or swollen gums, but he sure is acting like a teething baby.
I just love this little kid. He is motivated, yet very easy going. He really is a blessing especially when I hold him close. I can feel heaven through him and that is something we all need.


No comments:
Post a Comment