Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Can Be a Missionary Now

Another one of those moment that must be recorded happened the other night at scripture study. After we ready about the mist of darkness and the great and spacious building in 1 Nephi. The boys had questions about the "temptations of the devil." Our discussion lead to Jaron asking, "So who is going to win? Jesus or Satan?" To which I explained that Jesus was going to win the fight in the end. That if we kept hold of the iron rod and made good choices we too could be on the winning side. We talked about what the iron rod was. Jaron became very concerned, "But Mom, Logan is a baptist he doesn't have the Book of Mormon. I need to give him one so he can be on the winning side too." Logan is a friend at school. We are going to give Logan a Book of Mormon. We did talk about how not everyone might choose to join the church and all that.
I am proud of my little boy. It is moments like this that I think what I am doing day in and day out might not all be in vain. They are learning!

No comments: