Thursday, May 17, 2012

Landon is 10 months old

Isn't this the cutest face?  Our little man has become known as "scooter" because he army crawls all around the house.  Just a few days before he was 10 months he actually crawled, but at 10 months he is still more of a scooter than a crawler.  He has started pulling himself up sometimes. He has fallen a few times so I think he is a little scared.  But he has kept trying and is getting better. 
~Landon loves to eat, still yells if I am not feeding him fast enough.  We are working on the signs for things.
~He loves to rip paper.  The magazines have become his favorite thing.
~He has discovered the DVD player.  Child lock has come in handy.
~He insists on getting under. Under the chair, under his blanket, under the table.  When he can't he gets mad.
~Oddly, Knick does not like Landon.  He has snapped at Landon a few times.  So we have to watch that.
~Anything he finds, goes in his mouth.  I try to keep things extra clean because of this.
~When he nurses he has to put a finger in a hole of some kind.  So my mouth, nose, or ear.  Or his nose or ear.  Kind of makes things fun.
~He likes to make noises with his mouth. Clicking his tongue, spitting, or yelling are his favorites.
~He is a baby.  I know they are suppose to be babies, but he has extra baby.  If he sits down too hard, bonks his head a little, or someone possibly tell him "no"  it appears to have the same outcome as drawing blood. He gets very upset about things.
~He is the first of the boys that has not been on a by the minute schedule.  I think this is because he has a mom who looses track of time a lot so just goes off cues.  The upside to this?  He eats every 4-5 hours.  All the rest of them eat every 3 hours until the were weaned. 
~Still not sleeping through the night, but that is because I just don't have the heart to make him.
~Landon is a jumper.  He loves to bounce in his saucer or bouncer.

That is all for this month. I think he had 6 teeth at 9 months too, but just in case he didn't he has 6 teeth.
Each kid is so different and fun.  We love being parents and taking care of our little men.

No comments: