Thursday, October 4, 2012
Don is 29 for 1
The big man of the house is 29 for 1 year. His day was filled with a work around the house and the evening was filled with fun and friends. We have started doing something fun for our birthdays and I really like this. We spend birthday money on an activity. This past year Don and I have picked up the tradition. We went miniature golfing. I planned a Cafe Rio night with some friends. This means I cook Cafe Rio food. The boys loved coloring pictures for dad, this year I didn't even suggest it they just did it on their own. The cake I made was black frosting with all 6 basic colors of white chocolate drizzled over it. I think it turned out good even if Don never took the chance to have any of it.
Personal note to Don ; ) ~ On your birthday I can't help but think of how glad I am that you choose to come to earth so you could be mine. I love you sexy man, thanks for staying strong through the bumpy road of life. I hope we have at least another 30 years together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment