Landon is at that stage of life where he does the cutes
things. He was helping his dad outside
with the chicken coop and put on Don’s work gloves. Don was also mowing the lawn and the three
older boys went out to watch. So Landon put on the only shoes he knows how and
his “work gloves” which are snow gloves and a hat. He looked so cute.
Landon and Eldon try to exercise like me. It is really funny to watch.
Jaron’s end of year school program was on May 9th. He was so excited to have his Gram and Great
Grandparent’s there. He did a wonderful
job. He knew all the songs and
action. He seemed to really enjoy
himself too.
![]() |
| This one makes me laugh. Look Asher and Eldon. |
Mother’s day weekend I am still recovering from. I really enjoyed spending time with Don’s
family but they all sure wore me out. It
started with making a cake for my niece Courtney. I love making flowers and cute pink cakes so
I was super excited to make one for her. I dropped that off on my way up to the
zoo to meet Aaron, Marilyn, Asher, Cathy, and Lisa. It was a warm day, but the boys really did
well and always enjoy a trip to the zoo. Don’s brother Aaron and his wife
Marilyn and son Asher were with us for a night.
It was fun to hang out with them.
Don’s sister Stacey also came down to spend the night with us.
Sunday morning Don made waffles, eggs, and bacon for all of
us. He was rather proud of himself. It did taste wonderful.
Our church’s floors were refinished during the week and hadn’t
aired out yet so we were told to just attend sacrament meeting. I went with Don’s brother Jared’s family to
our ward. The smell was so strong that
we were excused after the sacrament. It
was really strong. I left with watering
eyes, a tingling tongue, and a headache.
The next event for the weekend was lunch with the whole
Hughes/Gray clan. There were 15 adults
and 7 kids in attendance. We had café rio and then spent the evening playing
games and just having fun together. Family sure is great.













No comments:
Post a Comment