Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Nothing is as Constant as Change

That's right, nothing is as constant as change.  This is something that I remember President Monson saying a few conferences ago and I have to be honest, change is hard.  But then life is meant to be hard.  We are here to grow and become something that God intended for us to become.  And that something is often not what we had in mind.  And a lot of the times becoming something great hurts a little.  We don’t see in ourselves what he sees.  He sees such great potential and if we allow him to, he will help us achieve our potential.
In May we got to attend Brittnee’s and Carlie’s graduations.  As I saw them moving on in their lives I got to see what Heavenly Father must see. They are both such wonderful women!! Those girls both will/can do amazing things with their lives. It made me remember that life is short and sweet so to make the most if it.  Don’t waste time wishing you were somewhere else, somebody else, dreaming of a different life; BECOME what you know you should be.  If you don’t know what you should be . . . ask.

No comments: