 |
| Kayla 1 month old |
Kayla's first month of life was a really good time for her and I. I was able just to cuddle with this new little angel for the first two weeks. This is the first baby that has been allowed to sleep in bed with Don and I. She had a really hard time sleeping on her own, as did I. I am a very light sleeper so I didn't sleep too great with her in the bed with us, but she sure did. Kayla grew a lot in her first month of life. She weighed 7lb. 4oz. at birth, 6lb. 14oz. at 1 day old, 7lb. 8oz. at 1 week, 8lb. 4oz. at 1 1/2 weeks, 8lb. 10oz. at 2 weeks, and 10lb. 10oz. at 1 month old. Kayla does not like to be swaddled. Her arms and legs have to be free to move. When she is hungry she grunts for food.
 |
| Kayla 2 months old |
By month two Kayla is smiling away! Her first smile was for brother Bryson on May 21st. She now sleeps in her own bed, but often still in the bassinet really close to mom, so I can put my hand on her if she needs me. She was blessed on June 1st by her daddy. Those that were in her blessing circle included: Don Eldon Hughes, Kent Barlow, David Hughes, Kim Barlow, Scott Barlow, Tyson Barlow, Jared Hughes, Andrew Friere, and Shawn Hoth. This month Kayla also traveled to Redding California to get Grandma and Grandpa Barlow from their mission. Then went to Zion's National Park for the Barlow Family Reunion. What a month for this small little girl. She did fabulous in the car! States that she visited this month:Nevada, California, and Oregon.
1 comment:
I don't think I will recognize her the next time I see her!
Post a Comment