Story
by Jaron Hughes
As dad ran away he got attacked by a cougar. Dad got killed
by the cougar. Then mom came to see why dad was not coming back. Then mom discovered
why dad was not coming back. Dad was dead. The cougar came out and attacked
mom. Luckily mom had a soared. Mom cut the cougar in the heart. She got a car that
was red. Then she dragged it back to the car. Then mom drove the cougar to the
house. Then mom cooked the cougar and we ate the cougar.
THE END
Story
by Bryson Hughes
Mom had 5 kids 1 was named jaron 2 was named Bryson 3 was named eldon 4 was named landon 5 was named Kayla .dad and mom both care for us. We help our friends. Our family
is a group of God. I never will hit or
kick. We never drink alcohol. My family loves everybody in the world. We make people happy.
1 comment:
Good for them and you to encourage their creativity. I see some future authors in the family. I have a computer game to learn typing skills if you're interested.
Post a Comment